Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.647 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,195 (NZ$8,008) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)