Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.685 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,584 (NZ$9,528) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)