Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.609 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,006 (NZ$6,518) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (41 minutes ago)