Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,308 (Q20,412) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)