Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,216 (Q22,412) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)