Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.501 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,098 (Q22,160) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (17 minutes ago)