Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,253 (Q22,500) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)