Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,266 (20,935 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)