Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,409 (20,857 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (44 minutes ago)