Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,110 (16,903 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)