Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03275 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,681 (¥661,990) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)