Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03255 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,410 (¥719,118) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)