Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03262 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,015 (¥736,245) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)