Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03412 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,894 (¥641,691) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (38 minutes ago)