Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03268 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,507 (¥627,492) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)