Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26953 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,760 (R 43,630) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)