Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28813 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,585 (R 40,210) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (41 minutes ago)