Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,450 (COL$7,382,186) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)