Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37170 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,191 (48,940 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)