Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36985 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,266 (54,796 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)