Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37780 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,845 (44,586 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)