Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36507 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,472 (50,598 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)