Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38267 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,593 (48,589 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)