Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.959 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,796 (17,508 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)