Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.032 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,687 (19,068 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)