Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,039 (17,361 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)