Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.962 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,884 (13,389 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)