Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,674 (17,392 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)