Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.135 AED / AZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,613 (5,438 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (30 minutes ago)