Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.161 AED / AZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,078 (7,440 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)