Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.159 AED / AZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,068 (6,515 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (24 minutes ago)