Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,352 (R$ 10,902) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)