Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,231 (€3,778) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)