Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,305 (€3,568) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (41 minutes ago)