Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04416 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,900 (Taka 337,387) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)