Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04384 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,498 (Taka 307,893) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)