Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.332 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,718 (€4,090) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)