Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.581 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,104 (NZ$6,626) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (42 minutes ago)