Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.503 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 20,728 (NZ$8,282) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)