Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.634 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,788 (NZ$7,513) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (35 minutes ago)