Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 36,295 ($9,881) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)