Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,857 (元22,269) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (42 minutes ago)