Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,996 (元24,159) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (36 minutes ago)