Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,324 (元24,197) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (31 minutes ago)