Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,809 (元24,776) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)