Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,838 (元21,498) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)