Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,377 (元24,738) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)