Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,121 (元18,242) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)