Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.744 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 19,656 (C$7,162) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)