Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,341 (€3,309) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)