Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05963 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,984 (184,216 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (31 minutes ago)