Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06057 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,599 (174,980 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (28 minutes ago)