Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05197 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,481 (143,956 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)