Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.762 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,904 (7,568 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (41 minutes ago)