Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.663 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,496 (7,698 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)