Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.556 AED / LYDX *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,437 (4,961 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)