Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.776 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,822 (6,780 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)