Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.624 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,130 (8,053 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)