Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.720 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,797 (5,808 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)