Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,775 (6,682 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)