Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11074 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,394 (175,128 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)