Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10714 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,383 (68,910 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)