Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10528 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,112 (67,555 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)