Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,334 (3,915,635 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)