Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03571 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,206 (Shilling369,818) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)