Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03601 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,106 (Shilling336,173) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)