Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03564 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,187 (Shilling313,877) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (42 minutes ago)