Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03569 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,314 (Shilling345,072) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)