Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03553 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,201 (Shilling230,802) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)