Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,390 (¥546,491) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)