Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03310 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,974 (¥603,455) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (39 minutes ago)