Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05158 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,628 (₨167,270) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (39 minutes ago)