Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05677 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,332 (₨129,142) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)