Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03226 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,948 (¥463,429) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)