Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03304 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,024 (¥606,030) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)