Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03302 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,905 (¥481,711) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)