Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38801 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,803 (30,419 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)