Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36772 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,203 (27,746 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)