Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38729 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,479 (34,802 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)