Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,635 (₨205,967) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (40 minutes ago)