Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.762 AED / FJD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,352 (6,445 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)