Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06188 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,897 (руб 95,307) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)