Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06508 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,234 (руб 157,261) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)