Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,775 (5,943,372 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)