Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,581 (4,603,542 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)