Cost of living comparison between Mwanza, Tanzania and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00169 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,841 (5,235,698 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)