Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00165 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,881 (6,601,436 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)