Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05447 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,929 (₨182,266) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)