Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05697 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,218 (₨232,013) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)