Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05382 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,354 (₨229,558) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)