Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05724 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,910 (₨208,069) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)