Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05644 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,180 (₨215,813) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)