Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.551 AED / OMR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,841 (﷼ 1,763) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)