Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.154 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,911 (€3,830) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)