Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,866 (€4,412) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)