Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,039 prices entered by 632 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05654 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,172 (₨144,529) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (34 minutes ago)