Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,616 prices entered by 585 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05498 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,556 (₨101,064) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)