Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,456 (RM12,026) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)