Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,649 ($8,346) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)