Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,990 ($7,621) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)