Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,065 ($6,553) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)