Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04391 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,874 (Taka 202,085) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)