Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04589 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,586 (Taka 165,291) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (41 minutes ago)