Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,773 (5,647,084 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)