Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00309 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,508 (5,672,365 Dinar) in Mosul.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,027 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tomsk costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)