Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,731 (6,361,616 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)