Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,718 (4,744,698 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)