Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.123 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,470 (4,931KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (44 minutes ago)