Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.027 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,187 (4,039KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)