Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.206 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,550 (4,328KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)