Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,901 (R$ 10,137) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)