Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00163 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,698 (3,495,095 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)