Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00816 AED / KMF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,075 (2,092,835 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (42 minutes ago)