Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00837 AED / KMF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,929 (1,902,779 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)