Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 AED / KMF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,758 (1,601,736 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (37 minutes ago)